lagunya taylor swift enak enak kan ya udah gitu dalem terus yaudah gue bikin aja jadi cerita -_-
tapi rada ga nyambung -_-
Once upon a time I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
We caught onto something, I hold on to the night
You looked me in the eye (forever and always)
And that’s the way I loved you.
Never knew I could feel that much. (the way i loved you)
feels like im falling
and i'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier crazier crazier
i watched from a distance as you made life your own (crazier)
And I don't know how it gets better than this
fearless (fearless)
I had so many dreams about you and me(white horse)
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesnt get your humour like I do
I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night (you belong with me)
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me (you belong with me)
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night(teardrops on m.g)
I come home crying
why..do you have to put down my dreams
so you're the only thing on my mind (tell me why?)
It's not unbroken anymore.
How do I get it back the way it was before?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart? (a perfectly good heart)
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star (teardrops on m.g)
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do (teardrops on m.g)
All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around
I’ve been giving out chances everytime and all you do is let me down
And its taking me this long but baby I figured you out (you're not sorry)
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head
I don’t know what to think (love story)
dont wanna hurt anymore (you're not sorry)
This love is difficult
But it’s real
I love you and that’s all I really know
( love story)
That I had the best day
With you (the best day)
It’s a love story (love story)
No comments:
Post a Comment